1969 Cessna T206D, Ref.#656
1969 Cessna T206 D, modified with Camera Hatch, factory overhauled engine with zero hrs. for Photo Flight Missions and Aerial Survey Flights
- With Continental Motors factory-rebuilt engine with zero time.
- Fixed wing single engine
- Engine type: Reciprocating
- Certification Class: Standard
- 10,759 TT *
- 11/14 Annual
- 11/14 IFR Cert
- New Hoses and Motor Mounts
- New Prop Cable
- New Turbo and Components
- Camera hole
- GPS Antenna for Camera System
- Garmin 430 NAV/COM
- GTX 327 Transponder
- King 170 NAV/COM
- Garmin Audio Panel
- Complete logs and paperwork
Various equipment has been installed:
– RC 8, Zeiss RMKS 15/23 and RCD30/PAV 80.
– Useful load: 1660. 12 colt system with 60 amp alt.
* Times may change since the aircraft is active in our fleet and is being flown.
- The 206 has been upgraded with a transformer that allows to operate a 28V Leica RCD30 aerial camera or similar.
- All accessories on this plane are freshly overhauled.
- The seller will provide an annual inspection and any required repairs for what it cost him to have it done.
- All the seats and a cover for the camera hole are available and will be part of the sale.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to schedule a pre-purchase inspection or have any additional questions or comments.
- This plane is in the South Eastern USA.
- For sale only.
The asking price for this popular aircraft is only $230K.
- Always stored in hanger when not in use
- Complete logs available for review
All details are subject to verification and are not intended as a definitive representation.
All items are subject to prior sale or could be withdrawn anytime without notice.
For more information about this item, please fill out the short form below and submit it to us.
We will reply as soon as possible. All information is kept confidential. Thank you!
* Required Fields